Monday, December 3, 2012

T3-M4 Progression: Day 2

He's got legs!
I couldn't stand T3 laying around all of the time, so I built him some legs. No feet quite yet, but I'm working on it. I can already tell that this PVC is going to drive me up the wall... the fitting just aren't tight enough to carry the weight of the rest of the droid, but that's at least fixable. Eventually he will have some sort of rigid bar that will run from one foot, through the body, and down to the other foot. As long as I can develop or find some means of detaching the legs for travel, but still be able to reattach them without losing the rigidity I'll be a happy camper. I'm just ranting now. Nothing really spectacular to show today, but legs are done and I'm pretty happy about that, and tomorrow should bring feet! =] Enjoy the rest of the pics!
Hope this stuff holds up! 
Skeleton redux

Holds up nicely

Standing all by himself

Starting to look like a big dog, lol

No comments: